Driving School Whitley Bay. Call: 0770 8464895 - Driving Lessons Whitley Bay,Blyth,Gosforth & Ashington
RSS

Recent Posts

Holiday Let in Torrevieja- Winter Sun.
Driving Schools Ashington

Success
Test Passes
Value for money
powered by

My Blog

The Worlds Gone Mad

In the past week I have witnessed a series of scary driving scenarios. First whilst I was waiting in a traffic jam due to an accident. I watched an elderly woman decide to do a 3 point turn on a slip road joining the dual carriageway. Only to then block the entry of an emergency ambulance, trying to get to the crash site.

I took photos of the event because, frankly I would have doubted anyone telling me what I was witnessing. The one catagery of person who probably has more time on their hands than the rest of us shows the least level of patience and lack of regard for others. It beggars belief.

Today I was stunned to see a woman approaching the roundabout I was on, coming out of the dual carriageway on the inbound road. Apparently she had come on to a tailback of traffic and decided to turn round and drive back up the dual carriageway, the wrong way for about 100 meters to get to the roundabout.

What happened to safe lady drivers? Im at a loss for words. I spend my whole working life trying to promote safety and courtesy to others, so my students are directed on the right path, only for them to observe people of their parents age acting like complete morons. Talk about setting an example.

Regards
Bill

10 Comments to The Worlds Gone Mad:

Comments RSS
assignment writer on 21 July 2018 11:06
I agree with you however I do not understand why only lady drivers are mentioned here as reckless. That being said, everyone should drive safe. Thanks.
Reply to comment

expert writers on 15 August 2018 13:44
Sometimes bad things happen. You just need to stay focused and calm. At least you are safe.
Reply to comment

to get money on 20 August 2018 07:17
need to stay focused and calm. At least you are safe. Reply to comment
Reply to comment

Amrita on 26 December 2018 06:44
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me.
Reply to comment

v on 05 May 2019 12:04
v
Reply to comment

the best resume writing service on 24 May 2019 11:47
Drivers should drive safely even a lady driver, do not act like you own the road as you are a reckless driving. I am only a student and I don't know how to drive an automatic car, but I already knew the rules, regulations, and the signs being on the road especially on a highway. I am always with my cousin riding in a car because his mother always gives us a responsibility to do. Be calm when you are driving, don't forget to pray before you drive a vehicle. Don't text and drink while you are driving, it may lead you to an accident. Remember the safety of yourself and think before you act specifically for your passengers.
Reply to comment

Mike on 24 June 2019 13:41
You have posted informative article about driving school.I have visited many websites but this is the best so far. Keep posting more similar content. Top quality gym flooring
Reply to comment

David on 24 June 2019 14:39
After reading this post i just would like to say carry on sharing more wonderful post with us here taiking out your time.Thanks for this. Purchase heavy duty shelving for home
Reply to comment

Barbara L. Hogue on 29 June 2019 19:21
Trust The Good Guys to install your new Air Conditioner Installation, with our professional and insured AC Installation Services.
Reply to comment

Ben on 04 July 2019 12:38
Wow. You have made my day. I was also searching for such kind of information before. This is very informative. I really appreciate your working here on that blog. Thanks to share this post. Rubber sheet at affordable price
Reply to comment