Driving School Whitley Bay. Call: 0770 8464895 - Driving Lessons Whitley Bay,Blyth,Cramlington & Ashington
RSS

Success
Test Passes
Value for money
powered by

My Blog

1st Week back at Blyth

Test centre reopened on Tuesday and I had two 1st class students on test. Anna and Ross.

Coincidentally they both ended up with the same examiner.  I sat in on the first one and the examiner proceeded to rubbish my car throughout the drive, occaisionaly chucking the odd jibe my way.

Being wise to the tactic, I refused to rise to the bait. The constant chatter continued having it's usual effect on the student, in this case Anna. Who found the banter quite amusing.

To anyone reading this right now this may sound a bit strange. However it's an experience to sit in on a driving test, and many benefits can be gained. I like to see how the examiner responds to the way I have taught someone, and can adjust teaching acording to their reaction. This has lead to my improving 1st time pass rates.

From my student's view point, I can only be in car as moral support and sometimes that makes people feel better, so I'm happy to help.

Anna was successful in her first attempt with a near perfect drive. The examiner was very impressed with her.

The following test was with Ross well prepared and feeling confident. Whist we were waiting in the test centre waiting room often compared to the Dentist's. The examiner's came out and I realised I had the same one as before. He asked Ross if he wanted his instructor present on the test. Ross smiled as I had told him of the previous experience. I politely explained that I had had enough abuse for one day and declined the pleasure. Much to the amusement of the examiner.

The test went as planned and another first class drive from Ross brought glowing comments from the examiner at the debrief at the end. The examiner couldn't resist a few more comments about the car and how many rubbish instructors their are before giving out the certificate.

What this illustrates is just how good these people are, with  their people skills. I know the examiner wasn't really rubbishing my car. He own's the same type of car. He wasn't really critisizing me he was deflecting the students nerves, very effectively. The result was that both student were able to relax and demonstrate how good they were.

\the examiner did in fact suggest to both my students, that they should introduce me to their friends, when they wanted to learn to drive.

Bill

20 Comments to 1st Week back at Blyth:

Comments RSS
Anonyms on 06 July 2018 17:56
Excellent Post.
Reply to comment

https://www.analyzedu.com/writing-services-reviews/smartwritingservice-com-review.html on 12 July 2018 21:48
Incredible post. At this driving Test center, you can get the maximum benefit of experts advice as well as many practice sessions where you can easily learn how to drive in the best manner within the short span of time and also you can further increase your driving aptitude.

Hybride warmtepomp on 12 November 2018 01:41
Speedily this specific web page could indisputably become popular involving most writing a blog along with site-building persons, for you to their fastidious blogposts or possibly testimonials.

Chape on 12 November 2018 08:38
The idea thinks fully correct. Most of smaller sized features ended up made by way of a lot of file education and learning. I adore the approval a great deal.

essay writing help australia on 12 November 2018 14:07
Only the one week we will give to you the classes of the reverse and back driving tricks then after that week to onwards drive will start. License to applicable you will be our responsibility from the all side of the car complete information.

Amrita on 05 December 2018 12:42
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me. cross massage in delhi

Ruchika Jain on 08 December 2018 09:33

Barsa Patel on 10 December 2018 12:50

Deepti on 12 December 2018 09:06

Sumit on 13 December 2018 13:24

Geetanjali Spa on 15 December 2018 08:24

Arjun Singh on 17 December 2018 09:24

Punam on 18 December 2018 11:34
Thanks for sharing the useful information. Amazing post. body spa in gurgaon by gril
body to body massage parlour in mg road
full body massage in mg road gurgaon
body to body spa in mg road
body massage in mg road
body massage parlour in gurgaon
body to body massage in gurgaon
wellness spa mg road
nude massage in gurgaon
body to body massage in mg road gurgaon
full body massage parlor in mg road gurgaon
full body to body massage in gurgaon
full body massage mg road
full body massage in gurgaon
spa center in gurgaon
massage in mg road gurgaon
full body to body massage in mg road
body to body massage in delhi ncr
body to body massage in mg road
body massage center in mg road gurgaon
full body massage in delhi ncr
spa near mg road gurgaon
spa near mg road
massage spa in mg road
full body to body massage in mg road gurgaon
spa in gurgaon mg road
massage center in mg road gurgaon
massage parlour in mg road
body massage in delhi ncr
body massage mg road
spa in mg road
massage center in delhi ncr
body massage mg road gurgaon
spa near mg road metro station
cross gender massage in gurgaon
body massage cetner in gurgaon
body massage in mg road gurgaon
b to b body massage in gurgaon
body massage at home in gurgaon
best spa in mg road gurgaon
spa mg road gurgaon
massage parlour in gurgaon mg road
massage spa in gurgaon
body massage in gurgaon
massage in delhi ncr
spa in mg road gurgaon
body spa in mg road
massage parlour in mg road gurgaon
massage in gurgaon
body massage spa in mg road
b2b massage spa at gurgaon
full body to body massage in delhi ncr
massage in mg road
body massage center in gurgaon
massage boy in gurgaon
body to body spa in gurgaon
body massage parlor in mg road
best spa on mg road gurgaon
massage center in gurgaon

Ashok Walia on 27 December 2018 11:32
thanks u so much for shareing this… full body massage service near me body massage by female to male in bangalore body spa service in mumbai aroma massage in hyderabad best body massage centre in delhi ncr full body to body massage by female to male in delhi body to body massage parlour in gurgaon lomi lomi massage in noida sports massage in goa full body massage spa in panaji thai massage in gujarat full body massage by female to male in ahmedabad best spa in shimla shiatsu massage in ranchi b to b massage in thiruvananthapuram body spa in bhopal happy ending massage in bhubaneswar body to body massage by female to male in amritsar deep tissue massage in chandigarh best massage spa in jaipur body massage centre in chennai foot massage in agartala full body massage in agra spa service in kanpur massage services in lucknow massage center in kolkata best body massage service in visakhapatnam best spa deals in dispur body to body massage centre in patna full body massage spa centre in raipur body massage center in andhra pradesh body to body massage spa in telangana body on body massage in assam massage service in bihar swedish massage in chhattisgarh body massage service in himachal pradesh body massage in jharkhand female to male body to body massage in karnataka hot stone massage in kerala full body massage parlour in madhya pradesh balinese massage in maharashtra body massage parlour in odisha b 2 b massage in punjab full body massage by female in rajasthan 24 hours body massage centre in tamil nadu spa in tripura b2b massage in uttar pradesh female to male full body massage in west bengal

Elision on 23 January 2019 08:17

John Mathew on 11 February 2019 08:09

Steffan on 16 February 2019 13:12

Digital Marketing Course in Jaipur on 21 February 2019 10:14
I am glad to find amazing information from the blog. Thanks for sharing the information. for more useful Information visit: Digital marketing institute in Jaipur Digital Marketing Course in Jaipur
Reply to comment

http://www.customstickers.us/Custom-Bumper-Stickers/Bumper-Stickers-For-Cars on 21 February 2019 12:53
We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here and best work you have done, keep it up.

2 part Carbonless Forms Booklets on 21 February 2019 12:56
I hope to hear more news from you. Thank you so much!